100 Days No Fuss Returns Guarantee
We want to make sure everyone is 100% satisfied with the style and fit of your new item/s. Please take a moment to try on your new doggie or kitty gear in a clean and dry environment, keeping the original packaging intact. If, for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will be happy to refund or exchange your order. Please return the items in new condition with all tags and packaging intact within 100 days from purchase date. It’s as simple as that!
Product Refunds And Exchanges:
To return an item, simply fill out the form below, and along with your item/s, post everything back to us (please see address details below). As soon as we have received your return, we will process your refund via your original payment method. You will receive an email notification when your refund is processed.
There are a couple of options you can choose from. You can place a NEW order on our website for the items that you need. This way we can get your exchanged items (new order) out to you quickly and with as little fuss as possible. Then just fill out the form below and post it back to us with the returned items and we will process a refund on your original order as soon as it is received.
Alternatively, you can click HERE to download and print out the Returns / Exchanges form and post it back with your returned items along with your contact details. We will then contact you about your exchange along with any product variation and shipping costs that may be applicable.
Please also note the below refund and exchange conditions;
- Used or damaged goods returned will not be accepted and will be sent back at the customer’s expense.
- All items including packaging and tags must be returned in new condition with all tags and packaging intact according to how they were received.
- The customer is responsible for all freight costs for refunds or exchanges.
- Leura Doggie Store accepts no responsibility for loss or damage caused during transit of returned items.
- If you are returning items to be exchanged rather than placing a NEW order for exchanged good, please include a self addressed traceable AusPost or courier satchel for exchange return postage. If no satchel is included, full rate postage costs will need to be charged.
- If the price of the exchanged product is in excess of the original item, the customer will be responsible for the difference at the time of exchange.
- If the price is less than the original purchase amount on an exchangeable item, Leura Doggie Store will provide you with a refund the difference.
- When seeking a refund, the item/s cost is refundable only.
- Proof of purchase is required if returning or exchanging in-store purchases.
- Refunds on “Christmas Related” products, discontinued lines, sale items and seasonal or promotional products are valid for 7 Days from purchase date.
- Orders that qualify for FREE Shipping that are returned for a refund are subject to a re-stocking fee equal to the actual cost of shipping for that particular order.
- A $10AUD shipping fee is applicable for items that are returned by being marked as “RTS (Return To Sender)”
Please Note: Leura Doggie Store is not liable to exchange or refund any perishable or food items. Exchanges and Refunds are valid for 100 days from the date of purchase.
We have quality control procedures in place to ensure products are fault free when they leave the warehouse. Should you receive a faulty item, please Contact Us. Generally, our suppliers provide warranty on all products sold. In the first instance, we will need to receive the faulty item back for us to pass onto the original supplier or manufacturer. This processing time can take longer due to the additional steps required and the third party involvement. Before we can offer replacements, we need to allow the appropriate third party to assess and advice on the item in questions.
Please Note: Any warranty will be VOID if any damage to the item is caused by yourself or your pet. A Product Fault Claim can only be processed if the fault or damage is over and above normal and natural “Wear And Tear” conditions of the product. Leura Doggie Store reserves the right to either replace item, provide a refund on item or a store credit.
What To Do If You Have Received A Faulty Item?
Please complete the form at the bottom of this page or call us on 1300 982 526, providing as much information as possible. In most cases we will need to have the items returned to us. Please take note of the below instructions;
- Package the item(s) for return: Please ensure items are packaged securely to prevent further damage. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused during any return transit due to inadequate protection. Items damaged in transit also void the applicable warranty.
- Please include a copy of your receipt or a reference to your order number, alon with a description of the fault and your contact details.
- Please do not return goods C.O.D as this cannot be accepted.
- All faulty items returned will be at the customers expense, up until items have been assessed and deemed faulty. At this time postage costs will be refunded back to the customer.
- We will return any faulty replacement items at our cost.
We have quality control procedures in place to ensure products are damage free when they leave the warehouse. Should you receive a damaged item, please Contact Us within 7 days of receiving your order.
If the Customer fails to advise the Us in writing of any fault in Goods or failure of Goods to accord with the Customer’s Order within seven (7) days of delivery, the Customer is deemed to have accepted the Goods and to have accepted that the Goods are not faulty and accord with the Customer’s Order.
Please Note: Product damage compensation with be deemed VOID if any damage to the item is caused by the customer or there pet.
What To Do If You Have Received A Damaged Item?
Please complete the form at the bottom of this page, providing as much information as possible. In most cases we will need to have the items returned to us. Please take note of the below instructions;
- Package the item(s) for return: Please ensure items are packaged securely to prevent further damage.
- Please include a copy of your receipt or a reference to your order number, along with a description of the damage and your contact details.
- Please do not return goods C.O.D as this cannot be accepted.
- All damaged items returned will be at the customers expense, up until items have been assessed and deemed that the damage is the responsibility of The Dog Shop. At this time postage costs will be refunded back to the customer.
- We will compensate or replace any damaged item that is the responsibility of The Dog Shop for a valid damages claim.
Return Address For Faults, Damages, Exchanges & Refund:
Leura Doggie Store
1/142 The Mall
Leura, NSW, 2780
Still Not Sure What To Do?
Just get in touch through the form below, by phone (1300 982 526) or pop into store at 1/142 The Mall, Leura. We will do everything we can to provide you with a satisfactory solution.
Questions regarding our Conditions of Usage, Returns & Exchanges Policy, other policy related material or need to return an item? Please complete the contact form below or call us on 1300 982 526.